5 TOP BEST REASONS WHY WE EXPERIENCE TYRE BURST.
Tyre burst occurs to not only poor quality Tyre but also Tyre of luxury cars. Especially, they are more at risk of blowing out on the highway.
Based on the statistics from Highway Project Managements and Safety Officials, every day we experience at least 10- 12 Tyre bursts on the road on the average. The numbers of vehicles or trucks that experience such situation are much higher when on highway.
Based on our best automobile engineers, the tyre does not only bear the full load but also is the only part of the car in direct contact with the road, the Tyre is heavily impacted from external factors when the car is in motion,
A car Tyre burst from either a poor quality or over gauge.
SEVEN BEST REASONS OF A TYRE BURST.
In fact, there are many reasons causing damages on Tyre and Tyre burst but the common causes are:
- Collisions and cuts, by sharp objects on the road (metal bar, stone, glass).
- The heavy impact from objects on the road, that causes the wheel to deform, Tyre to be damaged or torn (potholes, large rocks)
- Operation at unsuitable Tyre pressure, too high or too low, increases the risk of Tyre damage and burst in the event of a collision with a foreign object.
- The operation when Tyre have been damaged (cut, edged) or improperly repaired and patched.
Tyre wear is a common cause of blowout under operation at high speed
- Tyre are too worn, the depth of the tread is too low
- The impact of weather, ozone, chemicals or oil
- Tyre pressure drops due to valve cracking, rupture or leakage in the valve heart, wheel.
FOUR BEST WAYS TO HANDLE THE SITUATION OF A TYRE BURST.
How to prevent accidents when a car Tyre burst when on top speed, based on car maintenance experts or engineers, the driver should calmly follow the best ways so as to avoid and accident or car somersaulting.
- Press the accelerator pedal for a few seconds peradventure the car is not moving too fast, never apply the brakes too long to avoid skidding, and to help the car move in a straight pattern without being diverted of the road.
Step on the accelerator pedal gently for some seconds and don’t apply the brakes too hard.
- If the rear Tyre gets bursted, the driver should apply the brakes gently so as to slow down the speed of the car or truck and pull the car of the road to avoid any accident or collation with an incoming vehicle. When applying the brakes, ensure you don’t panic because the vehicle can be shaken violently, causing the driver difficult to take control.
- If the front Tyre gets bursted, the situation is more dangerous than the rear Tyre because this is the guide Tyre. The driver will have a hard time to steer the car to a halt, you need to make use of much strength as you have to hold the steering to keep the car moving straight. When the car regains balance and slows down, the driver must not be too quick to apply the brakes; because if he does there is a 90% chance of the car somersaulting and this would lead to a fatal accident that souls maybe lost due to such error. The driver needs to apply the brake slowly until the car stops, because even when the car is running very slowly, sudden braking could sway the car.
- When you experience a Tyre burst, never turn off the car ignition as this is a very dangerous act, which would lock both the pedals and the steering and there would be no control over the car and this would lead to a fatal accident.